Re: [Nolug] spamassassin tests

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 15:34:42 -0500

Petri,

You want /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf (adjust for taste):

# This is the right place to customize your installation of SpamAssassin.
# See 'perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf' for details of what can be
# tweaked.

You can turn on the ability to add rules in your homedir as a non-root user,
but these rules get re-interpreted every time you process a message, so it's
highly inefficient.

--Joey

Thou spake: