Re: [Nolug] Distro suggestions

From: Jeffrey Hendricks <hendricks_clan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:41:30 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

As a somewhat "newbie" Linux user (less than two years total) I'm kind of dissapointed that RH decided to EOL home versions. I originally installed it because to learn it, it has to work first, and if I can't use it on a regular basis I'll never use it enough to learn. Gentoo for Newbs is a joke, and I haven't had much success with BSD yet. I just need something that works, so I'll use RH9 until I can't anymore, then maybe I'll switch to SUSE64 when I build my dream computer :)

Which reminds me: does anyone here have experience with "rivatv" and video-in for nVidia cards? I haven't had much luck with it yet.

"What in the Realm of Bacon?"
-Jeff Hendricks
John 3:30