RE: [Nolug] need lots of knoppix copies

From: Jeff Lee <jeffreydavidlee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:14:47 +0000

you could save something to a floppy and it would become your home directory
so I guess if you pointed to the driver in your home dir..?

I want to know if there is a way to have it connect to a remote computer to
save files... IE ftp or something? For the home dir as well as settings and
saving files?