Re: [Nolug] Free Wireless

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:30:24 -0600

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 11:10, Mark A. Hershberger wrote:
> "Chris Reames" <chris@drugfreemro.com> writes:
>
> > Sorry to be so rude, but most of us here would probably be the first
> > ones to abuse it. (probably not intentionaly, its just, we like new
> > toys.)
>
> Really, I find that hard to believe.
>
> Are you saying that you guys would drive by my house off Carrollton
> (though I've since moved) just to use my wireless?

Besides, why share someone elses b/w, when I can have my own all
to myself?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
484,246 sq mi (1,254,197 sq km) are needed for 6 billion people
to live, 4 persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150' (a nice
suburban US plot).
That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.
Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.