Re: [Nolug] Help wanted: video work

From: Chris Bloch <zaphod_at_sstar.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:55:04 -0600

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 15:44, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm in need of someone to do video work for a marketing project. The pay is
> between $15-$20 per hour, until the project is complete. Please email me
> off-list if you're interested.

Joey, I did an intern doing dv work for a small production house in
alexandria, I can also do non-linear work in Speed Razor, and Premiere,
have premiere and firewire, but only access to a consumer level dv cam,
let me know. I also know some really serious video guys, if you want me
to put you in touch with them.

Chris Bloch

ps, can you process a credit card payment? my client wanted to charge
your services.