Re: [Nolug] Delphi help

From: jdtiede_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:09:11 -0500

From: "Chris Reames" <chris@drugfreemro.com>
Date: 2003/11/20 Thu PM 04:19:05 EST
To: "Nolug" <nolug@joeykelly.net>
Subject: [Nolug] Delphi help

Hey guys,
I need some help with Delphi 5.
I am trying to read and write a text file. (easy enough, I have examples)
The part I can't get is to be able to write Edit.Text fields in a comma
delimited format.

The example lets me WriteLn a Memo1.Lines to text file, but I can not find
examples that will allow me to
a) combine edit fields into a memo field (comma delimited).
b) Write(txt, edit1 + ',' + edit2) etc. (tells me uninitilized variables)

I won't give you credit, but I will sing your praises tonight at the
meeting.

Thank you for your time.
Chris Reames