[Nolug] AGP / DRI diagnostics

From: Andrew S. Johnson <andy_at_asjohnson.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:29:56 -0600

My computer has been locking up frequently lately. I've determined
through trial and error that by not loading the agpgart and radeon
modules I can use X. Everything has worked fine for the last few
years, so something in the hardware is going out. I don't know if
it's the video card or the motherboard. I made a quick google for
diags, but I didn't find anything.

Does anyone know a way to determine which it is, assuming I don't
have another video card or motherboard to try the parts?

Andy Johnson