Re: [Nolug] topic suggestions

From: gonzeaux bevarde <gonzeaux_bevarde_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 08:34:56 -0800 (PST)

I've heard of fem geeks but never actually met one.
It would be nice to have a hot girlfriend who shares my interests
i.e. drinking and hacking and playing pool (not necessarily in that order)
maybe why that's why I'm not married - well, I'm sure there are other
reasons as well - but less flattering to me.

Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> wrote:
Thou spake:
>I can't even begin to imagine who would teach it.
>It would likely be the first in LUG history if it happened.

Hey, I brought my wife once, and a couple of other folks brought there
girlfriends. There was even a chick in the New Horizons troupe, when they
visited us. I don't remember any actual female geeks, though.