Re: [Nolug] Martian source error message

From: Christoph Boget <jcboget_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 16:33:24 -0800 (PST)

> Perhaps if you give us info about your network?

Anything to help you help me. :p

> What OS, what other boxes are on your LAN,

All XP

> what router or firewall are you running,

IPTables

> what if your default gateway address, etc. ?

192.168.0.1 for all my internal machines and my
internal NIC.
According to /etc/dhcpc/dhcpcd-eth1.info, the gateway
for my external NIC is 64.237.76.254

I'm not sure if I specified this previously, but it
is worth repeating here:

My linux (RH7.3) box has 2 NICs. Eth1 is connected
to my DSL modem and gets it's IP address, via dhcp,
from my ISP. IWO, it is a dhcp client. Eth0 is
connected to a hub that all of my other PCs are
connected to. Ultimately, I'm trying to set up a
dhcp server to provide dynamic IPs to my internal
PCs.

Chris