Re: [Nolug] slackware users?

From: pltaylor <pltaylor_at_sstar.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:49:12 -0600

There is a Slack 9.1 based distro called vector. You can download a live
cd from www.linuxiso.org
  I am runing it on an old 600mhz machine at work and the only problem I
have had is that it will not recognize the cups driver for the old hp
laserjet 4l printer that I have attached to it. Have not had time to try
turbo print or anything other than cups.

Paul