Re: [Nolug] pocket linux help

From: Bryant <bryantstewart_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:31:18 -0800 (PST)

The only way I could get it to boot up is to use the
rootdisk images off of their website. The GRUB
bootdisk I made works perfectly. I did everything as
the guide said and had no errors in the process. Here
is a question when you compiled your kernel which one
version did you use and what did you set the default
ramdisk size to??

--bryant