[Nolug] Linux Configuration Help

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 17:30:52 -0600

Hey Guys,
I need sombody to help me setup a linux box (file configurations)
DNS/E-mail Server with multiple domains
Web Server with Java support and Fire Wall.
I can do most of this with the GUI, but that limits me on the configurations
I can have.

E-mail me off list if you are willing to help a stupid newbie.
Open on Distro and E-Mail, need remote administration (prefer VNC (can't get
that setup correctly either) or instructions)

Chris
chris@drugfreemro.com

PS. I want to document the whole setup to post on the site.
I would also like to create a CD with all the downloads and instructions on
it.