[Nolug] free ancient laptop

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:18:38 -0500

Hey all,

I have a Toshiba Tecra 720CDT laptop to give away. It's old, it has a couple
of issues (the CMOS battery is dead, and the power supply battery hardly
holds a charge), it's only got 40MB ram, plus it's a P-133 with a 2GB hard
drive, but it runs KDE ok. Oh, and no carrying case comes with it. It does
have the docking station, which is kind of neat, I guess. Plus it has Debian
Woody installed. FYI, the ram can be maxed out for $50 or so, from Toshiba..

Email me off-list if interested. Chris and Charles have first crack at it
though, since they missed the one Paul gave away last night (to me, which is
why I'm giving my old one away).

BTW, before you speak up, think hard about the fact that it's an old, slow
clunker.