[Nolug] Re: For sale: Alpha 600Mhz and dual PII

From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:09:15 -0600

The dual CPU PII comes with a lot more than I initially mentioned. My bad.

Dual CPU PII 333Mhz system with built-in SCSI (Adaptec) and two 4.0 GB SCSI
drives. Comes with 384MB of RAM, video, NIC, etc. This is a solid performer
and great for a server (for play or work). No case or power supply, but
other than that this is a full system. Again, I did FreeBSD on this system
(XP also does SMP for 2 CPUs I think).

Reply *off-list*.

Thanks!