[Nolug] Clarion 6 Programmer needed

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:24:46 -0600

Gentlemen,
I am seeking a programmer to do a project for me on behalf of my company.
The individual we contracted to do this project convinced my General Manager
to purchase Clarion 6 to write the package in, then we find out after 45
days he only knows the data components.

Project Details:
1) Freely distributable package with builtin configuration routine.
This will identify the client and store client settings internally.
2) Data Form with searchable database for daterange reports.
3) Output a comma deliminated text file in a specified format.
3a) Output file after midnight with data for the previous day.
3b) Output file to be saved in an 8.3 format date stamped with unique
identifier. (eg. AA121703.XXX AA & XXX will be part of the unique client
identifier.
4) Electronic transfer of the text file with a routine to verify receipt of
the file (by file size???). I have e-mail, FTP, & Telnet available.

Database Details:
Limited fields (approximately 16 fields) with Dropdown lists, check boxes
and memo fields.
I would like a lookup field that will query a 'client data' table and return
a subcode. (data from their clients)

If anyone is intrested, please e-mail me off-list with hourly rates
mailto:chris@drugfreemro.com I need to meet a deadline on January 2, 2004.
(note: Point 4 is the most dificult part of the project.)

Thank you for your time.
Chris Reames
Drugfree Workforce Inc.
http://www.drugfreemro.com