RE: [Nolug]

From: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin_at_MedtronSoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 12:24:06 -0600

>I've looked in the top man page and didn't see anything real
>quick. What
>scale does the "load average" use? At what point is the system
>running at
>100%?

Man proc instead. Would depend on whats running. I've been loaded down at
1-2 and run fine at 20+ before.

DISCLAIMER: This electronic transmission and any attachments may contain
confidential health information, belonging to the sender that is LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. This information is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this
information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED from disclosing this information to any
other party and is required to destroy the information after its stated need
has been fulfilled. Unauthorized disclosure or failure to maintain
confidentiality could subject you to penalties described in federal and
state law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on
the contents of this transmission and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately to arrange for return of these documents.