Re: [Nolug] Advice on cleaning up CDs

From: Dave Prentice <prentice_at_instruction.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 18:57:39 -0600

Ron,
    I was browsing through a Radio Shack store looking for closeouts
yesterday. They have some sort of CD restoring device that is supposed
to help recover scratched CDs. I didn't pay attention, but you might
want to check it out. (They probably all carry it, but the store I
went to is on Vets near the Orleans Parish line, right next to Office
Depot and Big Lots.)
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com
http://www.originsresource.org