[Nolug] problems

From: c_matthews_at_cox.net
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 23:45:13 -0500

Ok well I finally upgraded my RH8 to RH9 and now I cannot connect to my network, wired or unwired. Nothing. It says that my card is active, but nothing works. Now I know abunch of yall will advise me to switch from RH to something else, but im still new to Linux (even though I've been using for 1.5 years), and its kinda easy to use. Well any help will be great. Oh and its not telling me anything, just "....server cannot be found." and In the mail thing I use it just says "unknown pop server" and it usually says that when im not connected to the net. ok thanks for the help everyone.
-Craig