Re: [Nolug] Random Word Spam

From: scotth_at_scottharney.com
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 15:51:47 -0600

"Wimprine, Thomas" <twimprine@stei.com> writes:

I have a folder for "spam-missed". I move the offending message to
that and a nightly sa-learn cron job tokenizes it as spam. I had a flood
of these in december and it seems to have quieted now though I can't say
for certain that this is a result of the Bayes learning.

Note I also have a ham-missed folder though I have yet to need that.

> You're not the only one noticing this, and you are also correct that the
> idea is to pollute your bayes systems. I haven't figured out what to do
> about it yet.
> Thomas

Scott Harney<scotth@scottharney.com>
"...and one script to rule them all."
gpg key fingerprint=7125 0BD3 8EC4 08D7 321D CEE9 F024 7DA6 0BC7 94E5