[Nolug] free webspace, dns, email..

From: Michael <mogmios_at_mlug.missouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 04:36:58 -0500

I don't know if this has been on this list yet but it was on another of
my LUG lists and I tried it and am finding it to be a great deal.
http://1and1.com is offering 3 years of free hosting including web,
email, and dns with lots of features and they don't even ask for a
credit card or anything. I've been messing with it for about a week and
have found no catches and it is really very good. You can ssh in to work
with files, you can have multiple domains, PHP, MySQL, multiple email
accounts, 500Mb of space, generous bandwidth limits. Worth looking at.
The deal runs out in a couple days so figured I'd mention it now.