[Nolug] sigh... my celebrity appearance is on hold...

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:58:22 -0600

Channel 4 doesn't have enough material for their story, so I won't be on TV,
at least not on Thursday, anyway.

attached mail follows:

Hi Joey,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to be interviewed Wednesday night. I'm sorry I couldn't stay for your presentation. I had to get information about Web sites for college planning on WWLTV.com for the next morning. I also wanted to let you know that the story on Novell's acquisition of SuSE will not air this coming Thursday. We did not have enough silent footage of NetWare or Linux to cover the voiceover portion. I've been in touch with Tom Gilmore with Novell. He's going to try and get me some B-roll from Povo. Hopefully, I'll get some good stuff that will give the piece "legs." Meanwhile, the story is on hold.

I was nice meeting you. It's good to know there's an articulate Linux expert in the area. I hope we'll get another chance to work together.

Thanks again for coming to the rescue.

Happy New Year!

Jerry Seregni
WWL-TV