RE: [Nolug] PHLAK

From: gonzeaux bevarde <gonzeaux_bevarde_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:32:25 -0800 (PST)

Anyone who didn't see it can watch a clip by clicking on Video Highlight on this page:
http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/darktips/story/0,24330,3591332,00.html

I have a copy so I can burn some and bring them if peeps get together.

Jack

Chris Reames <chris@drugfreemro.com> wrote:
How about we meet somewhere to discuss PHLAK (I didn't get to see the show)
and make copies.
I would like a copy of the ISO for my records.
I have plenty of time during the day to burn images.
I don't have a duplicator, but like I said, I have plenty of time.
Chris R.