[Nolug] RBL's not working in SA

From: J. Kent Busbee, Jr. <buz_at_penwel.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:33:12 -0600

I think that the RBL's are not working in SpamAssassin /Mimedefang. I
would like to test them. Is there a way that I can manually do that?
Maybe use nslookup, dig, or something? Are there ports that need to be
open for it to work?

The real problem is that a violator of the habeas is getting through
which marks him down 8, but the habeas RBL should mark him up 16,
because I have checked the website and his ip is on there.

I also have yet to see an RBL on a spamassassin report. I don't think
they are working.

Thanks for any help