Re: [Nolug] run Red Hat Enterprise Linux without paying a dime ;-)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:43:09 -0600

On Thursday 22 January 2004 00:48, Wendell Jones spake:
<snip>

> Did you notice where whiteboxlinux originated? That's right,
> the Beauregard Parish Public Library! Pretty amazing, huh?

I saw, and when I emailed the guy I told him I was from nolug.

> I'd like to see if we can get the guy to talk to LC LUG sometime
> about what it takes to start a new distribution.

That is an excellent idea. If you book him, I would be interested in making
that meeting, if I can schedule it.

Would you like to hear
Of the terrible night
When I bravely fought the--