Re: [Nolug] orkut

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:01:26 -0600

When you join orkut, you'll have a chance to join communities... I've started
one called (guess....) NOLUG. Be sure to join it when you get on. It's under
"computers & Internet", natch. Or just add me as a friend and you'll see that
NOLUG is one of my communities. Oh, and it's closed, just like this list, so
hopefully that'll keep the riff-raff out.

--Joey

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 22:30, Joey Kelly spake: