[Nolug] This month's speaker... someone else (yay!)

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 18:47:13 -0600

I'm sure many of you will be glad to know that someone else besides me will be
speaking at the February 19, 2004 meeting :-P

Well, "speaking" is a loose term, which is good: Tom, Judson and Mischa will
bring their laptops (or whatever) and set up a network, with the goal of
demonstrating how to set up a firewall and protect internal machines, etc..
This should be fun :-)

We've talked incessantly about networks, firewalls and security, and now we're
going to show, and not just tell. Y'all come!

Oh, and if you want to bring your laptop and plug in to see if you can hack
in, sniff traffic, or whatever, that would be fantastic :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL