RE: [Nolug] Mimedefang not stopping new virus

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:27:54 -0600

I mentioned the Postfix/Amavis/SpamAssassin/ClamAV setup on this list
the other day. I found that it was a lot easier to set up and I won't
be plagued by Sendmail's bugs.

If you use Debian, this setup is incredibly easy to accomplish. I'm
willing to post a HOWTO, if needed.

Mark.

Mark,
Can you post a how to on setting up Postfix/Amavis/SpamAssassin/ClamAV.

I am plagued with getting 3/4 of the way working and I run out of
instructions.
Actually, my biggest problem is I don't have time to "monkey" with it.

Thanks (in advance) for any help you can give.
Chris R