RE: [Nolug] Mimedefang not stopping new virus

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:59:31 -0600

On Behalf Of Mark A. Hershberger
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 02:55 PM
To: nolug@joeykelly.net
Subject: RE: [Nolug] Mimedefang not stopping new virus

>On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 13:27, Chris Reames wrote:

>> Can you post a how to on setting up Postfix/Amavis/SpamAssassin/ClamAV.

>> I am plagued with getting 3/4 of the way working and I run out of
>> instructions.

>Where are you stuck? The first part is simple:

I am using my own domain name and I screwed up Bind.
I could send/recieve mail internally, but not externally.
I finally had Eatel host my domain and e-mail, now I'm getting slammed with
any generic spam
(My address was the first one setup, and I'm listed as Domain Admin.)

>$ apt-get install postfix amavisd-new spamassassin clamav-daemon
will this work on SuSE as well?