Re: [Nolug] Jedi Council Forums - 2004 Star Wars Convention -NewOrleans

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 14:10:13 -0600

On Friday 06 February 2004 12:23, Dustin Puryear spake:
> I have been using OE for a long time now. Well, I was using Outlook 2003
> for a bit, but it was too buggy. I use OE for the IMAP support. Yes, I
> tried Mozilla. No, OE still does IMAP better. :)

You might look into Aethera, by The Kompany.com --- they do cross-platform
stuff, KDE and windows. Aethera even works with the Kolab server :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL