Re: [Nolug] contact manager for Linux

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 19:42:01 -0600

On Tuesday 03 February 2004 19:47, scotth@scottharney.com spake:
> Joey Kelly <joey@joeykelly.net> writes:
>
> egroupware (branch from phpgrouware) has a module called "infolog"
> that might do what you're looking for

Hmm... I looked at that, and poked around some more, and apparently there's a
module for Phprojekt called InfoBase that offers similar functionality. I've
used Phprojekt before, so I'm leaning towards that. I did an install and am
playing with it now.

Thanks for the nudge :-)

--Joey

> > I'm looking for a Linux app or web app that functions similar to ACT!

<snip>

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL