[Nolug] questions about applications from Guerilla Linux meet

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:02:07 -0600

Judson,

You made a couple of references to applications, etc., and said something
about them which I didn't catch. Could you give us a quick summation of your
opinions, please? I'm always looking for information, good or bad, about some
app or method that's in common use today.

You and someone else were debating maildir.

Also you mentioned some reason for not liking squirrelmail.

If you have experiences that others might benefit from, please elaborate. I
would have asked (or paid more attention, heh) Saturday, but that's not the
way it went, so I'm asking here.

Thanks :-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL