Re: [Nolug] need a pentium-3 motherboard

From: Jeff Hendricks <hendricks_clan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 10 Feb 2004 15:47:29 -0600

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 11:06, Joey Kelly wrote:
> I am in need of a board capable of running an old slot-1 pentium-3 600MHz
> chip. I might be coerced into trading some of my excess loot, so if you need
> any particular part(s), ask and I'll see if I have it, etc.
>
> Thanks.
I have several Slot 1 boards with P-II's on them at the moment. They're
all the same model, I believe, and the fastest CPU I have to go with
them is a 350. None have sound. Lemme go dig and find the model
numbers...

I have three Intel SE440BX-2 motherboards. The revisions I have will
support... guess what? Up to a P-III 600Mhz. They don't support the 600E
CPUs, so check the number, but if you want one, I got it.

-Jeff Hendricks