Re: [Nolug] time problems on RH 7.3

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:39:46 -0600

On Thursday 12 February 2004 08:12, Roetto Mike B CONT SSGC spake:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have a RH7.3 server that I use as a central time source. For some
> reason, when this machine boots it has a tendency to set its clock 1 hour
> ahead, even though I've set the timezone to CST.

I'll volunteer to ask the stupid questions, knowing full well you've gone
through these already...

Did this error occur during Daylight Savings Time as well?

Do you have your BIOS clock set to GMT, or Zulu (local time)?

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL