Re: [Nolug] Kite String question

From: Jame Scott <jhs_technical_at_cox.net>
Date: 12 Feb 2004 11:25:03 -0600

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 10:40, Clinton R. Nixon wrote:
> On Thursday 12 February 2004 10:25, Chris Reames wrote:
> > Does anybody know a quick and easy way of converting multiple excel.xls
> > files to .csv files without opening the spreadsheets and doing a save as?
>
> xls2csv should work for you:
> http://www.45.free.net/~vitus/ice/catdoc/
>
> If you need something custom, the Perl library Spreadsheet::ParseExcel
> (http://search.cpan.org/~kwitknr/Spreadsheet-ParseExcel-0.2602/ParseExcel.pm)
> works well.
>
> Best,
> Clinton R. Nixon

Something about these links gave me a really good feeling. Sort of like
finding aspirin in the medicine cabinet when a headache is coming on.
Possibly, more appropriately, when you are sure someone else is going to
give you a headache.

--
James Scott
Computers are fun once you understand they are as dumb as a post.