RE: [Nolug] How to get rid of lilo??

From: David Bernstein <DBernstein_at_mptpolymers.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:05:48 -0600

It should be as simple as rewriting the MBR(Master Boot Record) on the
harddrive. Your new OS should write to it, or at least ask to write to the
MBR. I recall that FDISK in DOS used to have a switch "FDISK /FIXMBR" or
something to that effect.
If you install LILO or GRUB in the new OS they should give you the option of
writing to the MBR