[Nolug] meeting notes

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:58:26 -0600

What happened at the meeting last night:

We had technical difficulties galore: the projector was whacked, we didn't get
DHCP running until 10PM, and a few other things (I wasn't doing the
presentation, so I don't know what else went wrong).

We had pizza though, and it was very cool.

Finally we got rolling at 10:15, and Judson began his presentation, showing
how to use tar and ssh to back up data across a network. We'll post the
details of how to do this later.

The best part of the entire night was the fact that we had 13 people that
showed up! Woo-hoo! Thanks for coming out, guys!

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL