[Nolug] contact person for UNO

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:35:01 -0600

Do we still have an official (at least from UNO's perspective) contact person
or liason between NOLUG and UNO? If not, can one of the current students on
the list or who make an occasional meeting please fill that gap?

Specifically, we need access to either the Cat5 jack or to the wireless AP
system during the meetings, and before we approach UNO about it, we need to
have our ducks in a row (i.e. have a valid contact person, etc.).

Thanks.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL