[Nolug] nolug logo contest

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:38:48 -0600

Mischa came up with an idea: hold a contest to see who can come up with a new
log for the website. Cool, huh? We'll see who comes up with what, and
probably vote on the entries at the March meeting at UNO. The highest-rated
designs will then be summarily tosed into the trash --- no, strike that ---
what will happen is that a select group of people will make the final choice
from among the best entries.

Seriously though, I have an idea from the last time we decided to try for a
new logo. If there are any actual artists out there, please contact me
off-list. I'd draw it myself, but alas, I stink at art, so my entry will be
ghost-drawn ;-)

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL