[Nolug] DBDesigner 4: a GUI SQL table design tool

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:11:07 -0600

http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

This app is pretty neat... it connected to MySQL and "reverse engineered" my
databases, displaying them on the workspace in entity-relationship format,
etc. I'm still trying to learn SQL design (normalization, etc.) and am hoping
that this tool will help me with my projects.

It claims to be in the same class as Relational Rose, etc. It's GPL, and you
untar it and run the script from that directory... what more could you ask
for?

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL