[Nolug] Re: Problems with NOLUG's MTA?

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:33:28 -0600

Dunno. I HUPped it for good measure, though.

Hey, if things go well, I might be moving everything off the dreaded sendmail
daemon in a month or so, anyway. Postfix, amavis, clamav, spamassassin are in
the works, and possibly even mailman, although I'm not sold on mailman yet.

So far postfix is talking to clamav through amavis, and I'm able to receive
mail. This is on my secondary server, which is actually the replacement for
the one that was lost in a fire last year.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL