RE: [Nolug] php scripts virtual hosts

From: Pietu <pietu_at_weblizards.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:35:24 -0600

Yes,

It seems to be much more clear to have replies just on top of the message.
(Like this) Who's idea was it anyway to put replies at the bottom of the
message?

However, in some cases replies for multiple questions in one message are
more clear to put "in-line", yet it becomes a mess after too many round
trips.

How about setting up a forum?
I suggest phpBB2, nice and easy, FREE!!

Petri