RE: [Nolug] help with long email threads

From: Chris Reames <chris_at_drugfreemro.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:29:52 -0600

> > I have been banished to Outlook Hell!!!
> > So can I still Top Post???
>
> Why, man? You're not having to interface with exchange, are you? If so,
> mozilla's mail client can talk to exchange.

No, but you mean people won't help the incredibly stupid
fix his linux box to do all this wierd and wonderful stuff.

And before you ask, I have DNS and Postfix half way working.
I couldn't figure out the wierdness, so I went to Eatel hosting.
Oh, and Management won't pay to have one of you guys come fix it.

(I'm putting a box together at home to hack at)
I haven't nailed down a distro, so if anybody has a free wing...
I would appreciate any assistance. (I'll take notes for the group too)