Re: [Nolug] DSL Lite

From: John D. Tiedeman <jdtiede_at_sstar.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:30:40 -0600

CMJandHOJ@cs.com wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience running Linux or Windows on BellSouth's
> DSL lite?
>
> Chris

Not on lite. Service was o.k. on their regular FastAccess until I had to
change my phone number; after that it went down every time they had
scheduled maintenance because they were unable to associated DSL with my
new number! I finally changed to Southern Star, which uses the same
infrastructure, but John Souvestre is able to communicate effectively
with BellSouth's backend DSL personnel, which the FastAccess people
apparently can't do.