Re: [Nolug] Help please

From: Joey Kelly <joey_at_joeykelly.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 15:14:55 -0600

<snip>

> > Hmmm. cat the file /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_ecn.
>
> That's a good possibility...

Heh, you ought to know about that issue, Scott :-P

Paul, you said you did some kind of update a couple of days ago... I'm leaning
toward that being the culprit... something broke during the update, etc..

If you're still not up by tomorrow, I'm willing to pass by your house and
eyeball it, if you like.

"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous."
 --- David Bradley, the IBM employee that invented CTRL-ALT-DEL