[Nolug] Bill Gates + Dean Martin = Fun

From: Joe Wilger <joe_wilger_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:48:40 -0800

from
http://www.digitalmediathoughts.com/index.php?topic_id=5044&sid=40c6740aef98a4fdce95db0dad1761a1

 Attendees at this year's Microsoft MVP Summit watched on in horror when a drunken Bill Gates staggered on stage, with Martini in hand, and announced to a spell bound audience that Windows was a failure, and that Apple Computer's OSX operating system is far superior. One witness, who asked not to be named, described the scene. "At first he just stood there rambling on about losing his car keys, and then began crying. Suddenly he starts shouting "Windows is garbage! It doesn't work worth a damn and crashes like a Grand Piano from a ten story building. We can't make this crappy software work. I give up. Bartender! Poor me a Whiskey and soda....hold the soda."

(more)