[Nolug] Linux-related job opening

From: Clinton R. Nixon <crnixon_at_anvilwerks.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:33:04 -0500

All,

Hi - I'm the IT director for a company here in Gretna, and have been to a
NOLUG meeting or two. We're about to have an open position, and I wanted to
contact the list before I make this public, to see if anyone's interested.

What I'm looking for is someone with practical programming experience,
preferably in PHP, although Perl or Python would do. You'll also need
database experience. We're using PostgreSQL, although I'd accept MySQL.
Knowledge of Linux and the Unix philosophy is a must. Windows experience is a
minus, although if you know Exchange, I could actually use that,
unfortunately.

If you're interested, e-mail resumes and questions to cnixon@showmaster.com.
Thanks!

Best,