Re: [Nolug] SPF trial run: please notify me if you find problems

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 22:13:40 -0500

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 22:04, Joey Kelly wrote:
> Y'all,
>
> As I mentioned the other day, I'm toying with the idea of running SPF on my
> server. Accordingly, I'm doing a soft-fail trial run. Please email me
> off-list if you encounter any problems. If for some reason my domain stops
> accepting mail, my alternate email address is looseduk -- at -- ductape --
> dot -- net.

So, can you get email from cox.net?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA
LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
YODA: No... no... no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
LUKE: But how will I know why Python is better than Perl?
YODA: You will know. When your code you try to read six months
from now.