Re: [Nolug] Discussion list for local security group reopened.

From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:46:21 -0500

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 16:42, James Scott wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 18:10, Dustin Puryear wrote:
[snip]

> > Learn more here:
> > http://www.br-issa.org
>
> Anybody know these guys?

I don't know them, but I do know something:
$ nmap www.br-issa.org|grep open
1/tcp open tcpmux
21/tcp open ftp
22/tcp open ssh
80/tcp open http
110/tcp open pop3
111/tcp open rpcbind <<<<<<<<<<<
143/tcp open imap <<<<<<<<<<<
465/tcp open smtps
993/tcp open imaps
995/tcp open pop3s
3306/tcp open mysql <<<<<<<<<<<

These, of course, may not be security holes, but would make me
worry.