[Nolug] ADSL Modems

From: e_at_melendez.org
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:32:35 GMT

I have two ADSL modems for sale -- name your price. One is the classic and boxy Alcatel ADSL 1000. The work horse of the first generation of ADSL pioneers. The other is its sleeker, more sassy, Ascend P-50 lookalike cousin, the Alcatel Speedtouch 1000. If you get in touch with me and are willing to pick one or both up from the Faubourg Marigny, no serious offer will be refused, but I'm moving on Wednesday of this week, so it has to happen before then. If I get no offers, I will put them out on my doorstep Wednesday evening. Send me mail soon if you're interested in buying and pickup, or e-mail me on Wednesday if you're looking for some free leftovers if they're still here.

Best,

Ed
http://www.melendez.org/