[Nolug] Is anyone interested in a study group for the LPI exams?

From: Randy Flood <stock_investor_guy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm going to be studying for all the LPI exams in time
for the end of May for the CLUB LUG conference. Is
anyone else up for forming a really fast paced study
group for this? I would be willing to lead such a
group.

Provided that anyone who participates understands that
given the timeframe we have to work with, it's going
to be 90% self-study and 10% group study.

And provided that someone else find me some location
that we could meet in. I am horrible at finding
places to meet in here because I am fairly new to this
area.

Is anyone interested?

Randy

=====